Buy Now Paste Board System 1.0.4
paste-it ipb3 apps
With the increase of websites that host your codes, we thought IPB should have a locally hosted app that host member's pasted codes
The application works exactly like website as paste-it or pastebin or github's, the difference is Paste Board allow you to store text within your board installation.
Typical description of the application based on Google's description of Pastebin:
Paste Board is a type of IPB application where anyone can store text for a certain period of time. This type of application is mainly used by programmers to store pieces of source code or configuration information, but anyone can basically share any type of text.
Having the application installed within your board installation break's the time limit, as Paste Board will store the files/codes forever in your database.
Here's a full features list
Paste Board: Type plain text or code and share it across IPB or anywhere on the Internet! Host your own pasted content, clip, and modify to your needs. You can even share in forum topics (posts, signatures, about me or any location that uses BBCode feature) with its own formatting and themes to fit your forum skins.
- Host your own pastebin like application
- No time limit for hosting any code
- 30 Programing Language (default IPB offers only 6)
- 9 Styling Themes to match your board skin
- Private/Public Codes
- Fully SEO friendly (short urls - meta keywords & description- FURLs)
- 3 views (Detailed - RAW "codes only" - BBCode)
- permissions check and per group
- IPB's auto-share function, share on Facebook & Twitter
- Based off IPB's parses - as secured as IPB's built-in parses
- Related Files (to crate set of files)
- Colored programing language
- IPB Search fully integrated
- IPB Tagging system
- List of Active users (optional)
- Guests can create files (if allowed from ACP)
- reCaptcha check for Guests (Just like IPB Posts)
- Quick view from homepage view or list view
- Codes sharable in any part of the website that uses BBCode
- Profile Tabs
Q. What is the difference between the Paste Board and codes in IPB Editor?
A. Paste Board will allow you to"keep" the code in its own file, you don;t have to search thousands of posts to find your codes, your codes will be in one place (Your Control Panel)
Moreover; Paste Board allows the "related to" feature for registered members, which means you can always find all related codes you share for certain topic
Also, Paste Board uses different highlighter that supports 30 languages
Q. Can guest post their codes?
A. Yes, they can if you allow them from ACP settings of the system, although, they will not be able to use the "related feature" nor can use tagging system.
We have added a notification for guests that will encourage them to register so that they don't have to put the reCaptcha code every time they want to share code files.
Q. Who is it good for?
It's good for anyone, coders/ skinners can use it for sharing their codes and with the amount of support they give, this should come handy
As for other members, since Paste Board support "Private" files, it can be used as Note keeper, where they can access their private notes from their control panel.
Of course there is no limit to the usage of the system, but those were just an example
Q. How to support more languages in the Highlighter?
A. You can PM me with the language and I will create it for you, of course there is additional fees for that.
If you have any suggestions/ ideas please let me know.
We accept custom work, so in-case you need to customize the application for your needs, please let us know, of course additional fees will be added.
This application was created for IPB 3.4.x, the update for 4.0 is unknown as no one knows what are the changes in IPB 4.
What's New in Version 1.0.4 (See full changelog)
- Added Profile tabs
- Fixed BBCode Bug
- Private Pastes will act as unlisted in bbcode view
- 1.0.3 Completely changed the codes
- 1- added "related" feature
- 2- Application now uses IPB Search
- 3- added tagging feature
- 4- colored programing language
- 5- Added Active users list
- 6- Added Share feature
- 7- Guest can add files (if allowed)
- 8- reCaptcha for guests
- 1.0.1 Fixed language bits were missing.
- 1.0.0 initial release.
- 16 Total Files
- 2 Total Categories
- 2 Total Authors
- 3,319 Total Downloads
- Power Latest File
- Dustin Latest Submitter
0 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users