Jump to content

Help Topic: Payment Process


After order is reviewed and the skin design is created and approved by both parties, a 25% down payment will be required before the skin is made. Thisi s non-refundable. Once the skin is done, the remaining 75% of the payment is due.


IPB Skin By Virteq