• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Razzile

Razzile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:04 PM

yes I know this is probably the wrong section but the contact form seemed to be for pre sales problems only.

anyways the paste board addon is awesome but there are a few css problems with it, as you can see below:

QDn5V4S.png

the main problem is that the line numbers don't match up to the code. I am using a custom font on my board (ubuntu light) but I don't think that's the problem. It would be cool if you could post a quick css fix (I am a total noob at css). Also as a suggestion for the future could you add Objective-C highlighting too? :)

EDIT: the problem worsens if you embed a paste

lfyxWvf.png

EDIT 2: sorry to be a major pain but is there a way to enable the whole paste to show when embedding instead of the first 9/10 lines?

#2 Dustin

Dustin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 118 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:21 PM

The support forum for Paste Board is located here: http://virteq.com/to...-board-system/ 

And thanks for notifying us about this. We will look into it and get back to you ASAP!

#3 Dustin

Dustin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

Update: I've spoken to Amged, who is in charge of the development side of our products, and he is away on vacation, but will be back on the 17th. He will try as best he can this weekend to get a chance to look into the bug and address it ASAP while on the road. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused :(

• Razzile likes this

#4 Razzile

Razzile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:26 AM

Update: I've spoken to Amged, who is in charge of the development side of our products, and he is away on vacation, but will be back on the 17th. He will try as best he can this weekend to get a chance to look into the bug and address it ASAP while on the road. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused :(

no worries :) glad to havee a response so quickly

#5 Dustin

Dustin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:45 PM

Thanks for your understanding. I will certainly reply back as soon as I hear word from Amged on the status of this, and once it's fixed, we'll release an update to the app, and fix it for you on your end.

#6 Razzile

Razzile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:57 PM

sorry to be a pain again but this is a semi-bug/semi-feature. would it be possible to allow people who have been given the link to a private paste the ability to see it? currently only the poster and mods can see his private paste but it would be a good idea to allow others who have been given the link to view it too :)

#7 Dustin

Dustin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:11 PM

Thanks! I'll pass this info on to Amged.

#8 Amged Osman

Amged Osman

The Developer

• Administrators
  • 29 posts
  • LocationStockton

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:24 AM

sorry to be a pain again but this is a semi-bug/semi-feature. would it be possible to allow people who have been given the link to a private paste the ability to see it? currently only the poster and mods can see his private paste but it would be a good idea to allow others who have been given the link to view it too :)

Do you mean like an unlisted paste? where only people with link can view it?

I can show you how to do it quickly for your system, until I release it.

also as for your issue, i failed to replicate the error on my end, so most probably its related to your installation of IPB, moreover; please keep inmind that the parsing of text is done by IPB's engine (bbcode handers)

send me a linkt o your website to have better understanding of the issue .

#9 Amged Osman

Amged Osman

The Developer

• Administrators
  • 29 posts
  • LocationStockton

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:27 AM

EDIT: the problem worsens if you embed a paste

lfyxWvf.png

EDIT 2: sorry to be a major pain but is there a way to enable the whole paste to show when embedding instead of the first 9/10 lines?

ummm. we can increase the number of lines, but automatically show all codes, that's not possible in HTML , we are limited by how <iframes> work

#10 Razzile

Razzile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:56 PM

sorry for the late reply I was on vacation. My site is http://ioscheaters.com and the pasteboard link is here

if you need any more info feel free to ask

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq