• LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

Posted Image

File Name: Deviant

File Submitter: Dustin

File Submitted: 17 Oct 2013

File Category: IP.Board 3 Skins

Compatibility: IP.Board 3.4.3 - 3.4.8

Carrying on the iconic color scheme it has been known for, Deviant 3 brings back the blue, green, and purple colors many have loved in this free, dark skin. It's a skin that breaks away from the dull and boring grey and black dark skins, and brought back the multi-colored schemes that have given Deviant a cult following. It's great for any gaming, fantasy, or general purpose forums!

*FREE mobile skin included*

Click here to download this file

• Recouse likes this

#2 Recouse

Recouse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:52 PM

Very good style, thank you

• Amged Osman likes this

#3 Cabola

Cabola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

what have you guys changed in the posting area, more specific in the actual post content area and signature area compared to the normal skin?

I have a mod ((DP34) Post Background per Member) that allows my user to change the color of their posting background, on the default skin it covers the userinfopan, the posting area and the signature area, on this skin it only covers the userinfopan yet everything seem to be the same in both skins.. :/

So I was wondering if you changed a class, added extra divs or something in those 2 areas?

#4 Amged Osman

Amged Osman

The Developer

• Administrators
  • 29 posts
  • LocationStockton

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:02 PM

what have you guys changed in the posting area, more specific in the actual post content area and signature area compared to the normal skin?

I have a mod ((DP34) Post Background per Member) that allows my user to change the color of their posting background, on the default skin it covers the userinfopan, the posting area and the signature area, on this skin it only covers the userinfopan yet everything seem to be the same in both skins.. :/

So I was wondering if you changed a class, added extra divs or something in those 2 areas?

Please ask the hook creator for support on this issue. the skin wasn't coded with 3rd party hooks in mind.

moreover; we would help, if the mod was ours, but its just too difficult for us to give support of others' mods

Cheers,

Amged.

#5 Cabola

Cabola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:02 AM

it's the background added to .post_body that makes it not work. Just have to figure out how to make the mod's css load last.

#6 Miftachul Huda Almaftuchin

Miftachul Huda Almaftuchin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIndonesian

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:06 PM

excelent IPB Theme <3 but plz send me for branding image background without words "DeViant"
Visit my forum about Gaming www.erchima.net

#7 Dustin

Dustin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:08 AM

The PSD for the logo is included with the theme so you can edit it in any way you wish.

#8 maxfiles

maxfiles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:23 PM

will this theme be converted to v4, even as a paid theme? 

• Cabola and Gamerzfanz21 like this

#9 Dustin

Dustin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:00 PM

Not likely. There may be a spiritual successor at some point, but not this exact theme. Maybe I'll keep the name, but the style is a bit dated so I'll probably modernize it a tad.

#10 Gamerzfanz21

Gamerzfanz21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:02 AM

In trying to open the logo.psd file, its opening about 10 different files and all the colors are "not as the main logo".  PSD files are meant for "Photoshop", which I do not have, I have Corel PaintShopPro X4.  Would you happen to have this in a .psp  or .pspimage file instead?  I just need the background with out the "Deviant III" word on it.

#11 Dustin

Dustin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 05:07 AM

Sorry I only have it in PSD. If you need me to make an edit for you, I can certainly do that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deviant, deviant 3, dark, skin, blue, green, purple

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq